1. Is responsible for maintaining the store in order to ensure residents and visitors have access to necessary supplies and accommodations.
2. Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counselling and disciplining employees.
3. Maintain customer service and facilities
4. Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing reports with potential and actual customers.
5. Market merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion and display plans.
6. Analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
7. Coordinate with the team to close the sale targets.
8. Record prices in the log book, receive cash and provide correct change.
9. Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
10. Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing program, operational and personnel policies and procedures.
11. Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.